Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Wondering what's on sale at your favorite boutiques? Look no further than Instagram—heck, we'll even do it for you. In On the Racks, we scan the 'gram for some of the latest offerings from the best shops in the city.
@onabrooklyn: New Iacoli necklaces in store now! #newarrivals #shopbrooklyn #onabklyn
Frankly, we're not really sure what season it is anymore. Yes, the calendar says August, and that typically translates to summer. But since that sticky heatwave last month, the past week has been feeling downright autumnal to us. So where does that leave us for shopping—do we keep going for easy breezy summer pieces, or do we brace ourselves for the chill ahead? How 'bout both.
In the gallery after the jump, we're going all the way from neon tanks at Alter to the coming season's black booties at Coclico Check out our transitional pics after the jump.—Laura Gurfein
- @dvf: "Grab a kiss and love me"
- @creaturesofcomfort: New Robert Clergerie bags and shoes just arrived! #RobertClergerie ❤ #iwanteverything
- @dagnyandbarstow: "@illesteva. Nuff said. So pumped about our new shades"
- @alterbrooklyn: "#brooklyn, #neon, #alterwomens"
- @thomassires: "OUI! #herschel"
- @coclicony: Lucille. Always a head turner. #coclico #fall #fall13
- @personnelofnewyork: Black Crane AW14 just arrived! #blackcrane #newarrivals #personnelofnewyork
· All On The Racks Posts [Racked NY]