Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Lululemon Featherweight Singlet in Spry Blue, $68
- Champion$46 at Paragon
- Nike Free Flyknit+ in Neo Turquoise, $160
- The North Face Re-Juve-I-Nate Hoodie in Ion Blue, $70
- Reebok Dance Short Bra in Teal, $15 (from $40) at Modell's
- Nike Ultimate 5mm Yoga Mat in Blue-Light Grey, $50 at City Sports
- Adidas Adizero Dress in Light Aqua/Vivid Yellow, $60 (from $85)
- GapFit Breathe Hoodie in Bright Tuquoise, $49.95
- Athleta Printed Sprint Skort in Cobalt Blue Isosceles, $54
- New Balance 5 Inch 2 in 1 in Black with Capri Breeze, $44.99
- Pear Izumi Ultrastar Bike Jersey in Scuba Blue, $60 at REI
Aqua is having a moment in activewear. A blue-green that's equal parts cool and energizing is the perfect complement to summer workouts that need a little of both. From shoes—Nike Flyknits, as you'll see above—to tennis skorts and cycling jerseys: whatever your sport, there's currently an aqua option. Click through the gallery above for eleven of our favorite picks.
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked NY]