Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Guys Buys, our new weekly segment dedicated to our male readers and the ladies who shop for them. Each week, our Menswear Specialist Mickey Sery will bring a roundup of seasonal products for men—whether you need some style assistance or just like to shop.
- Mismo Backpack in Dark Blue/Dark Brown, $565 at Carson Street Clothiers
- WANT Les Essentiels de la Vie Kastrup Backpack in Spruce Fire/Moss, $675 at Masion Kitsune NYC
- Club Monaco Owen Slim Backpack in Navy, $189.50
- Zara Man Animal Print Rucksack in Black, $279
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Pebbled Leather Slice & Dice Backpack in Peacock Green, $458 at Marc by Marc Jacobs Men's
- Raf Simons x Eastpak Large Horizontal Striped Backpack in Black/Silver, $295 at Opening Ceremony
- Longchamp Parisis Backpack in Black, $540
- Y-3 FS Backpack in Black, $215 at Y-3 Soho
- Moleskine Large Backpack in Black, $149.95 at Moleskine Columbus Circle
- Coach Rivington Backpack in Mahogany, $398
It's back-to-school season, and just because you're not heading to class doesn't mean you have to get left out of the shopping portion. Once a staple for campers and students, the backpack has become its own fashion accessory over the past few years. Not only does it help keep your hands free for coffee and phone calls, it also helps your posture and makes your pecs look bigger.
Pro tip: Search for packs made out of materials besides the standard canvas, and try to stay away from anything with mesh netting on the outside. After the jump, we've rounded up ten stylized adult picks from the likes of WANT Les Essentiels de la Vie, Raf Simons, Longchamp and more.
· All Guys Buys Posts [Racked NY]