Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Biker jackets, sweaters, ankle boots: they look so fresh after months of sundresses and sandals but the sidewalk is beating at 84 degrees and shows no signs of backing down anytime soon. Quell your appetite for fall shopping with florals you can wear now and mix into your autumn wardrobe once it's time for all of that heavenly wool and leather.
Tonal fatigue florals from Gap and Equipment will play nicely with camo in an unexpected print mix, while an overside abstract bloom by Kate Spade will be just as fresh paired with black come October.
- Lauren Moffatt Uma Snap Dress in Navy, $398 at Cloak and Dagger
- Vans Liberty Authentic, $60 at French Garment Cleaners
- Equipment Riley Tee in Tropical Floral Print, $168
- Kate Spade Keri Dress in Multi Jumbo Floral, $398
- Miista Ivy Ankle Boots in Woodland Multi, $189 at Article&
- Sophie Hulme Floral Mini Envelope Bag, $540 at Scoop
- Jenni Kayne Blue Rose Graphic Sweater, $550 at Owen
- Gap 1969 Floral Ankle-Zip Legging Skimmer Jeans in Green Floral, $69.95
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked NY]