Welcome to Guys Buys, our new weekly segment dedicated to our male readers and the ladies who shop for them. Each week, our Menswear Specialist Mickey Sery will bring a roundup of seasonal products for men—whether you need some style assistance or just like to shop.
- Saturdays Surf Falling Slash Tee in Pineneedle, $40
- Character Hero Allover Diamond Tee, $20 at Urban Outfitters
- Halfhitch Premium Tee in Duck Camo, $35 at Burton
- Zara Stars Tee in Black, $29.90
- RatMouth Serpent Tee, $38 at Feltraiger
- Arizona Navajo Print Tee in Dark Gull Gray,
- H&M Checked Tee $24.95
- 21 Men Celestial Grid Tee, $15.90 at Forever21
We're not sure how it happened, but this summer was saturated with stripes. They're certainly not a new concept for guys, but they were practically on every tank and tee we saw this season. We're not haters (we own stripes too), but when you can turn brunch into a spot-the-stripe drinking game, it might be time to retire the pattern until next summer.
In lieu of those, we've rounded up eight graphic tees that look great alone or would work just as well under a cardigan or jacket for fall. Plus, with all of them priced at $40 or less, you'll still have money left for the rest of your outfit.
· All Guys Buys Posts [Racked NY]