Welcome to Party Bites, a series we've borrowed from our sister site where fancy people at glamorous parties answer our probing questions.
- Jonathan Adler
- Simon Doonan, Creative Ambassador, Barneys New York
- Allison Searles, Financial Product Sales
- Sarah Storms, Editor of Lonny.com
- Maryse Weekes, Store Leader at Jonathan Adler West Village
- Freddy Rodriguez, blogger
- McArthur Joseph, blogger
- Gregory Werbowsky, Publicist at Krupp Group
- Chelsea Lada
- David Bechtel, Photographer and Creative Director of Christopher Fischer Cashmere
Last night we headed to the West Village to celebrate the opening of Jonathan Adler's first accessories store. The celebrated potter and designer has put his mark on almost every kind of houseware imaginable—from vases to pillows—and he recently branched out to equally stylish handbags and more.
Surrounded by Adler's bold purses and totes, we asked the designer, his husband Simon Doonan, and his guests, "What else would you like to see Jonathan Adler design?"
· All Party Bites Posts [Racked NY]
· Jonathan Adler [Official Site]