- Tory Burch Miles Bug-Print Canvas Laceless Sneakers,
- Givenchy Canvas Print & Leather Slip On Sneakers, $4
- Vince Blair Suede Slip-On Sneaker in Black, $225
- Prada Espadrille Slip-On, $420
- McQ Alexander McQueen Insect-Print Canvas Slip-On Sneakers,
- Vans Slip-On in White, $45
- Rafael de Cardenas for Rivieras Leisure Shoes in Black/White, $100 at Opening Ceremony
Let's track the sport-chic footwear trend: first, there were sneaker wedges. Then came the Nike Free, followed by a brief resurgence of the Nike Air Max. Next in line is the skater slip-on. Brands from Tory Burch to Alexander McQueen are putting their spin on the silhouette—whose original credit belongs to Vans—with illustrative prints and luxe materials.
As easy as any other canvas shoe—Converse, Toms—but with a kick of California skate cool, slip-ons pair well with cut offs this month and transitional knits next month. Click through the gallery above for seven options.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked NY]