Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Menswear store Sean opens a West Village outpost [NYT]
· What really matters when developing luxury retail stores [CO]
· Former Moscot building gets artist billboards [Bowery Boogie]
· Tips on how to style fall's pastel trend [NYT]
· Alexander Wang and a sheep pose for Woolmark [WSJ]
· Girls' Adam Driver models for Vogue, Gap [Telegraph UK]
· Wren, The Lake and The Stars collab on a swimwear line [StyleFile]