Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Pastel Skull Earrings, $11 at Pixie Market
- Catbird Mignon Memory Ring, $20
- AJ Morgan Castro Sunglasses, $20 at Alter
- It's Five O'Clock Somewhere Earrings, $22 at Teddy
- H&M 9-pack Rings in Silver, $5.95
- Wacky Wacko Jacket Key Chain, $20 at Oak
- Alibi NYC Simple Stackable Chain Ring, $16
- RUBR Watch, $25 at Mini Mini Market
- Tatty Devine Cat Ring, $14 at Condor
- Topshop Double-Ended Arrow Necklace, $18
- Dalaga Fin Ring, $15
The summer sale racks are beyond picked over, and the thought of fall "investment pieces" is laughable when this weekend's forecast will take us right back to 80 degrees. Direct your attention to the uplifting properties of cheap accessories. We've taken the liberty of selecting eleven pieces under $25 from local shops like Mini Mini Market to cheap-chic mainstays such as Topshop. Click the image above for a nine pack of rings (just six bucks!), mixed material sunglasses, and more.
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked NY]