Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Guys Buys, our new weekly segment dedicated to our male readers and the ladies who shop for them. Each week, our Menswear Specialist Mickey Sery will bring a roundup of seasonal products for men—whether you need some style assistance or just like to shop.
Sunglasses by RETROSUPERFUTURE
Mirrored sunglasses, once solely an accessory of bygone decades, have made their way back on the radar. Fortunately, today's options are less "surfer dude" and more "style guy." When picking a reflective pair, your best bet is to choose something that speaks to your personal style. If you're still finding your footing with that, stick with a neutral frame and silver lenses. After the jump, a total of ten pairs to choose from.
- Mykita Mylon Crison Sunglasses in Malibu Blue/Blue Sky Flash, $549
- Tom Ford Marko Aviator Sunglasses in Silver/Mirrored Blue, $410 at Bergdorf Goodm
- Topman 90s Sunglasses in Navy, $28
- Tortoise & Blonde Luciano Frames in Black with Reflective Lenses, $157 at Urban Outfitters NoHo
- VonZipper Sidepipe Spaceglaze Sunglasses in Blue/Red, $100 at Sunglass Hut
- Super by Retrosuperfuture Oversized Plastic Wayfarer Sunglasses in Black,
- Oliver Peoples Benedict 59 in Gold/Green, $450
- Ray-Ban Transparent Aviator Frame Mirror Lens Sunglasses, $150 at Barneys
- Carrera Mirrored Wayfarer Sunglasses in Burgundy/Orange, $99
- 21 Men Matte Sunglasses in Brown, $5.80 at Forever 21
· All Guys Buys Posts [Racked NY]