Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- RLX Open-Stitch Sweatshirt in black, $268 at Ralph Lauren
- Balenciaga Low Top Trainer, $545 at Barneys New York
- Adidas Originals x OC Big Sur Rock Leggings, $330 at Opening Ceremony
- Adidas by Stella McCartney Run Performance Fitted Tank in white/black, $95 at Adidas
- Saturdays x Colette Boardshort in Dots, $75 at Saturdays
- Givenchy High Top Sneakers in Multi, $595 at Sak
- Theory 38 Incline B Tee, $150 at Theory
- Y3 Jersey Leggings 2, $205
- Nike Liberty London Roshe Run, $130
- James Perse Yosemite Funnel Neck Contrast Pullover in White/Grey, $135
- Chloe Snakeskin Combo High Top, $695 at Barneys New York
Fashion brands have tapped into the activewear market, giving you plenty of reason to sport something other than that that 5K run/walk tee to the gym. Brands like Theory and Ralph Lauren have full-on workout lines, while Stella McCartney and Opening Ceremony have gone the collab route with Adidas. Hot on the heels of the sport chic trend are designers like Balenciaga and Chloe, who have dipped their toes into the activewear pool with stylish sneakers. Click the image above to reveal 11 fashionable interpretations of fitness gear.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked NY]