Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- JCP Home Doll Face Beach Towel, $12.99 (from $20) at J
- Target Printed Ombre Beach Towel in Blue, $19.99
- Ikea Springkorn, $12.99
- Natori Bellarocca Beach Towel, $30 at Saks Fifth Avenue
- Kmart The Saturday Evening Post Beach Towel, $12.99
- JCP Home Banana Beach Towel, $12.99 (from $20) at JC Penn
- Bed Bath & Beyond Beach Blue Medallion, $14.99
- Target $100 Beach Towel, $13.49
- Monica Nador Cocovado Beach Towel in Medium Pink, $29.95 (from $78) at Anthropologie
Beach towels are an awfully silly thing to spend wads of cash on, especially when there are swimsuits to buy and an open tab of post-beach sunset margaritas to settle. Thankfully, there are a ton of cheap options that fit tastes from photoreal to abstract. We've rounded up nine beach towels under $30, with styles ranging from a calming ombré to a punchy banana graphic. Click through the gallery above for our picks.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked NY]