FIT: A Queer History of Fashion
- Jean Paul Gaultier, orange shirred velvet dress with cone bust and back lacing, 1984, France. The Museum at FIT.
- Man’s Clone Look: nylon flight jacket, t-shirt and pant, circa 1978, USA. The Museum at FIT.
- John Bartlett, Ensemble, Fall/Winter 2000-2001. Lent by The Costume Institute.
- Man's black leather ensemble: Levis jacket, Mr. Pearl corset, Abel Villarreal pant, and custom Weco boots, worn by Scott Ewalt, 1990s.
- Christian Dior, cocktail ensemble in aubergine silk faille, 1953-1954, France. The Museum at FIT.
- Three-piece Neo Edwardian suit, originally worn by Bunny Rogers and now in the collection of Hamish Bowles.