Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Shorts, skirts, and dresses for months—sick of looking at your own legs (and/or shaving them) yet? Try a pair of breezy pants in silk, linen, or lightweight cotton for a refreshingly cool—literally and figuratively—take on the season.
We found a mix of summer markdowns (like No. 6's dotted trousers at Bird) and some pre-fall arrivals to get excited about now (A.L.C.'s wide leg printed pants will look great with nubby knits come autumn). After the jump, check out all nine pairs worth putting cut-offs on hiatus.
- H Fredriksson Ponzu Pants in Gray Waves, $252 (from $360) at International Playground
- Reformation Peru Pants in Stripe, $148
- Joie Talina Pants in Nile Blue, $258
- No. 6 Heirloom Polka Dot Wide Leg Pants, $129 (from $328) at Bird
- Massimo Dutti Silk and Cashmere Printed Trousers, $98.50
- A.L.C. Alak Printed Pant, $325 at Intermix
- Steven Alan Silk James Pant in Navy/Yellow, $268
- Rachel Comey Sweeper Pants in Midnight, $225 (from $450) at Creatures of Comfort
- Rag & Bone Gina Pant, $350
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked NY]