Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Foot Locker will replace the shuttered Brookstone 34th Street [Fashion Herald]
· Citi Bike now offers helmut rentals for $3 a day [Crain's]
· Mickey Drexler says J.Crew's styling has "strayed too far" [Racked]
· Dad Jeans are making a comeback (where they ever in?) [NYT]
· Zara will open in Miami [WWD]
· House of Harlow quietly launched a clothing line [SheFinds]