Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Pierre Balmain Beaded Mini Dress, $1,275 at Otte
- Carven Crepon Long Dress, $376 (from $940) at Maryam Nassir Zadeh
- Tibi Spectator Strappy Dress, $385
- Morgan Carper Mandana Dress, $298 (from $379) at Spiritual America
- Lavish Cut Out Dress, $89 at Pixie Market
- Lush Planting Wishes Ivory Floral Print Dress, $44 at Pixie Market
- Heather Lawton Bally Dress, $250 at Odd
- Assembly New York Slip Mini in Printed, $155
- Cidenzi Mori Melrose in Black, $725 at Foravi
We're half way though summer party season—the weddings, the birthdays, the rooftop ragers, oh my—and those go-to dresses are starting to feel a little worn (or wine-stained). Refresh your arsenal with these nine summer party-ready dresses, perfect for long, hot nights out.
A breezy Carven maxi is begging to be whisked to a candle-lit outdoor dinner, while a strappy Tibi option would be perfect for an evening of gallery openings. All that's missing is a chilled libation.