Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· A look at Century 21's end-of-season sale [Sample Sally]
· Gogol Bordello played Urban Outfitters Noho yesterday [Bedford + Bowery]
· Brookstone on 34th Street closed [Fashion Herald]
· Oscar de la Renta's will publish fall campaign on Instagram [WWD]
· Minnie Mouse fronts Love magazine [Fashionologie]
· Esteban Cortazar debuts collection on Net-a-Porter [NAP]