Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Soulland Adler Fedora Cap, $103 (from $205)
- Yvonne Kone Leather Binocular Case, $172 (from $430)
- Wanderluster Rose Moon Ring, $48 (from $120)
- TL-180 Mini Zip Bag, $188 (from $375)
- SuperDuper Frida Hat, $68 (from $135)
- Steve Mono Samuel 2 Shopping Bag, $74 (from $185)
- Robert Geller Machine Knit Scarf, $52 (from $130)
- Seth Sobek Zero 20 Clutch, $380 (from $760)
- Mawi Neon Pearl Necklace, $312 (from $625)
- Maria Francesca Pepe Open Squared Choker, $145 (from $290)
- Mata Hari Gemma Suede Clutch, $29 (from $98)
- Maria Francesca Pepe Gold Plated Agate Stone Ring, $140 (from $280)
- Jane Carr Silk Paint Wrap, $156 (from $390)
- Iosselliani Pink Gold Cubic Stack Set of 5 Rings, $122 (from $304)
- Iosselliani Brass Rhinestone and Crystal Cuff, $143 (from $357)
- Etudes Laranja Backpack, $260 (from $520)
- Emm Kuo Lambskin Clutch, $190 (from $475)
- Cover Lab Leather iPad Case, $39 (from $98)
- Bonastre Medium Leather Folder, $132 (from $220)
- Benedetta Bruzziches Pouchette Kiss, $192 (from $480)
Anthem Wares is holding an end-of-season blowout sale at their Mott Street pop up beginning Monday. Brands like Iosselliani, Mawi, Robert Geller, Soulland, Steve Mono, and more will be marked down up to 70% off. In the gallery above, get a taste of what will be available, including prices.
On Wednesday, July 31st, they will have a Sale Soiree from 6pm to 8pm, where you can shop with a cocktail in hand. Plus, if you bring a friend during the party and you both spend $100, you'll get an extra 10% off.
· Dealfeed: Anthem Wares [Racked NY]