Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Pixie market Mesh Plaid Skirt, $61
- Topshop Mesh Insert T-Shirt,
- Club Monaco Bette Lace Skirt, $149.50
- The Reformation Sand Dress, $258
- Hansel from Basel Large Polka Dot Crew Sock, $21 each at Creatures of Comfort
- Helmut Lang Lawn Shirt, $295 at Barneys
- Cameo Lost At Home Skirt, $128 at O.N.A.
- Mink Pink Zepher Dress, $88 at Article&
An entirely sheer garment is a nearly useless thing: you either need to wear something under it (now you're wearing two layers) or, um, nothing (now the cat calls are getting serious). Opt instead for a sheer panel and exhale as your skin breathes—and modesty is maintained.
We've selected eight semi-sheer pieces for your consideration, from an essential Helmut Lang button-up to a glam Reformation maxi dress. Just click the image above to see 'em all.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked NY]