Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Shebee All Star Necklace Americana, $350 at Kirna Zabete
- Etoile Isabel Marant Deacon Star Jean, $355 at Otte
- Reason Clothing America Tank in Black, $28
- Kokin Wide Brim Hat, $295 at Everything But Water
- Roda United States Flag Scarf, $420 at Barneys
- Gant by Michael Bastian GWS Dena, $165
- Free People Flag Pullover, $128
- No. 6 Old School Clog on Wedge, $265
- Genetic Denim Flag Print Skinny Jeans, $89 (from $220) at Barneys
- Hurley Wilson Tank, $39.50 at Macy's
- Timex Weekender in Red White and Blue Stripe, $45
Independence Day could possibly be the best holiday of the year: absolutely everyone can participate (unlike Christmas), grilling is usually involved (Halloween can't touch that), AND you can theme dress (which is a little weird on Thanksgiving). If you don't take this opportunity to dress as much like the national flag as possible, you might hate America.
In the name of George Washington, Bruce Springsteen, or whoever else makes you bleed red, white, and blue pride, please drape yourself in Shebee's star necklace, Isabel Marant's star skinny jeans, and No. 6's star clogs all at the same time. For more ideas, click through the gallery above.
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked NY]