Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· 34th Street retail history, from 1992 to 2013 [Fashion Herald]
· An electronic cigarette store headed for Rivington Street [Bowery Boogie]
· How Miami Swim is trying to get a piece of that fashion week pie [Racked]
· Versace's Miami mansion up for auction next month [Vogue UK]
· Gucci won the spring 2013 cover war with 111 covers [Fashionista]
· Stella McCartney's surreal fall campaign [WWD]
· Model Alessandra Ambrosio promotes maxi-pads [Daily Mail]