Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
It's July, baby, and it is hot. Unless you're confined by a dress code, you're likely grabbing the flowiest, drapiest, and gauziest pieces in your wardrobe to survive the heat. Trying to find a bra to conceal beneath camisole straps and low-cut arm holes is tedious. Try a colorful bralette that's designed to be seen and call it "summer layering." Click the image above to view all ten styles, from lacy racerbacks to sporty single-shoulders.
- Cosabella Dolce Soft Bra in Poinsetta, $52.50
- VPL Convergence Bra in Bordeaux, $95
- Pink Lace Racerback Bralette in Mango, $26.50 at Victoria's Secret
- Helmut Lang Micro Modal Triangle Bra in Black, $90
- Mimi Holliday Kir Royale Shoulder Bra in Peach, $89 at Brooklyn Fox
- Forever 21 One-Shoulder Layering Bra in Grey/Black, $4.80
- Eberjey Delirious Triangle Bralet in Pool Blue, $32 at Journelle
- Huit Biotiful Soft Cup Bra in Grey, $64 at Azaleas NYC
- Hanky Panky Vixen in Black, $53 at La Petite Coquette
- Xhilaration Perfect Lace Bandeau Bra in Tropic Green, $9.99 at Target
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked NY]