Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- See by Chloe pouch, $76.30, (was $150)
- Marc by Marc Jacobs, bag $244.30 (was $438)
- Scoop leather pouch, $69.30 (was $110)
- Zac Posen dress, $447.30 (was $1,590)
- Preen dress, $475.30 (was $1,125)
- Hervé L. Leroux dress $1,140.30 (was $3,620)
- Enza Costa sweater, $195.30 (was $355)
- Veda leather jacket, $461.30 (was $935)
- Iro jacket, $216.30 (was $520)
- Mouton Collet bracelet ,$230.30 (was $600)
- Shourouk bracelet, $83.30 (was $235)
- Laveer jacket $285.30 (was $610)
- Scoop leather jacket, $293.30 (was $598)
- Poupette top, $97.30 (was $240)
- Pierre Balmain, tee $55.30 (was $125)
- Rag and Bone skirt, $265.30 (was $625)
- Sea dress, $188.30 (was $445)
- Vanessa Bruno Athe' dress, $174.30 (was $420)
- T by Alexander Wang dress, $195.30 (was $350)
- Iro jeans $181.30, (were $325)
- Mother jeans $83.30, (were $198)
- Jerome C. Rousseau shoe $293.30, (was $695)
- Brian Atwood shoe $181.30 (was $375)
- John Varvatos jacket $125.30 (was $298)
- Burberry Brit leather jacket $454.30 (was $1,295)
- Rag and Bone sweater, $111.30 (was $275)
- Etro shirt, $139.30 (was $390)
- Michael Bastian jacket, $629.30 (was $1,295)
- Dsquared jeans, $167.30 (were $595)
- Perry Ellis by Duckie Brown shirt, ($83.30)
- Ami shorts, $83.30 (were $295)
- Caputo & Co bag, $209.30 (was $495)
- Adidas sneakers, $62.30 (were $120)
- Y-3 sneakers $90.30, (were $315)
Scoop NYC recently added additional markdowns to their already reduced merchandise, making the deals up to 75% off. Not one to pass up a sale (or free air conditioning), we took a trip to the Soho store to see what kind of deals we could find. The discount is an extra 30% off the last red marked price on the ticket so, you might want to bring your calculators.
Let's start with the women's accessories. If jewelry is what you need, we found a bright Shourouk bracelet for $83.30 that originally went for $235, and a Mouton Collet bejeweled bracelet for $230.30, originally $600. There weren't many bags left, but we did see a Marc by Marc Jacobs leather hobo for $244.30 (marked down from $438), and a chic See by Chloe pouch for $76.30 instead of the $150 asking price.
There are some great shoes still available, like a pair of Brian Atwood sandals for $181.30 (originally at $375) and some killer Charline De Luca heels for $293.30 (chopped from $700).
If you're after clothes, you might want to start with a super cute dress. We spotted a flirty Vanesse Bruno Athe' dress for $174.30 (originally $420), a lace detailed Sea dress for $188.30 (marked down from $445), and a pricier T by Alexander Wang dress for $195.30 (originally $350).
More upscale options include a Zac Posen dress for $447.30 instead of $1,590, a sleeveless Preen dress going for $475.30 (from $1,125), and an emerald and gold Hervé L. Leroux dress for $1,140.30 (was $3,620).
For the jean and T-shirt types, we found ankle zip denim from Mother going for $83.30, colorful Iro jeans for $181.30, and a Pierre Balmain tee for $55.30.
If you want to get the jump on fall, zip up the printed Iro jacket that dropped to $216.30 from $520, snag a Laveer military jacket for $285.30 (was $610), or a supple Veda black and white leather jacket for $461.30 (was $935).
Guys will want to hit up the shoes first for Adidas hi-tops ($62.30) and floral Y-3 lace ups ($90.30). There are some graphic Ami shorts for $83.30 instead of $295, and some DSquared2 slim cut jeans for $167.30 that started at $595.
Some of the other highlights include a Perry Ellis by Duckie Brown shirt for $83.30 (originally $250) and an Etro button up reduced to $139.30 (from $390). For colder weather, you can score a John Varvatos jacket for $125.30 instead of $298, or an awesome Burberry Brit leather bomber marked down to $454.30 from $1,295.
The sale is ongoing and at all Scoop NYC locations, which includes Soho, Meatpacking, and the Upper East Side.—Mickey Sery
· All Sales Coverage [Racked NY]