Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Celia de Flers Wishbone Bangle in Rhodium, Yellow Gold, and Rosegold,
$240 large, $190 small each
- Armor Ada Body Chain in Gunmetal, $150 at Sucre
- India Morgan Single Station Necklace in 14k Rose Gold with Emerald, $85 at Big Bag
- Sarah Chloe Evil Eye Bracelet in 14K Gold, $298 at Montmarte
- Wwake Big Arc Ring in 14K Yellow Gold, $390 at Love, Adorned
- Aili Diamond Raindrop Necklace, $298 at Catbird
- Forever 21 Squiggly Bangle in Gold, $3.80
- Alibi Dip-V Midi Ring in Sterling Silver, $26
- Verameat Spine Bangle in Rosegold, $140
It's waaaaaay too hot for bib necklaces and far too humid for chunky cuffs—it's time to break out the barely-there accessories. We're talking about skinny bangles, light as a feather necklaces, and itty-bitty rings. There's no need to sacrifice statement even if you're scaling down—details like a tiny gem or a knuckle-framing ring speak volumes without weighing you down. Click through the gallery above for eight summer-friendly jewelry options.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked NY]