Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Party Bites, a series we've borrowed from our sister site where fancy people at glamourous parties answer our probing questions.
- Robb Armstrong, VIP sales and studio services at Derek Lam
- Brad Schmidt, Cadet Co-Owner
- Jose Vasquez, Retail Area Manager at Tod's
- Tanya Quigley, Project Coordinator at Club Monaco
- Wes Johnson, guest
- Francesco Tribuzio, Blogger at Crosby Magazine
- Jason Cummings, Production Assistant at Cadet
- Evelyn Vega, Technical Designer at Converse
- Michael Collins, guest
- Samy Behaya, Owner of Simple Cafe
- Christine Bowers, Technical Designer at Converse
- Raul Arevalo, Cadet Co-Owner
- Allen Orr, guest
When the duo behind Cadet invited us to their East Village store to celebrate the launch of their summer collection we had no problem falling in line. While kicking back cocktails and checking out the warm weather options, we figured this was the best time to prep for the impending battle with the elements.
So we lined up some of the fashionable troops and fired off the question, "What's your secret to surviving the summer heat?" In the gallery above, find everything from booze to clothing removal and even some Scarlett O'Hara inspiration.—Mickey Sery
· All Party Bites Posts [Racked NY]
· Racked NY Party Bites [Facebook]