Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- For the since-childhood bestie: Yellow Owl Workshop You/Me card, $4 at Spoonbill and Sugartown Books
- For the husband-hunting bestie: Fred 2 Carat Cup, $19.95 at Delphinium Home
- For the Citi Bike annual member bestie: Sawako Furuno Brown Croc Bike Helmet, $148 at Cloak & Dagger
- For the fashionable foodie bestie: Cherry Bombe Magazine Issue #1, $18 at Bird
- For the techy-y bestie: Mohzy x Opening Ceremony Eye iPhone 5 USB Bracelet, $25 at Opening Ceremony
- For the impending-cat-lady bestie: Erica Weiner Meow Bracelet, $55 at Erica Weiner
- For the bestie with pep in her step: Happy Socks Five Color Sock, $12 at Happy Socks
Thanks to a publicist's pitch, it's now on our radar that National Best Friend Day is real, honest-to-goodness holiday (seriously—Google it) and it happens to fall on Saturday, June 8th. Sounds like an excellent excuse to spend quality time with your bestie and surprise them with a little treat. We've gathered seven gifts for all kinds of best friends: the impending cat lady, the recent Citi Bike annual member, the husband hunter, and more. Click through the gallery above for all seven picks.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked NY]
· Valentine's Day Gifts to Share with Your Bestie [Racked NY]