Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Wondering what's in store at your favorite boutiques? Look no further than Instagram—heck, we'll even do it for you. In On the Racks, we scan the 'gram for some of the latest offerings from the best shops in the city.
@swordssmith: "Get to the beach Pick up the #aemcateer duffel and a #warriorsofradness tee and get out there! #menswear #summertime"
Everyone's pumped for summer, and the stores are sharing all kinds of warm-weather-ready wares. Owen has a killer printed crop top by Clover Canyon, while Antoinette Vintage is featuring a sunny yellow dress. Guys can find an awesome selection of baseball hats at Old Hollywood's Saturday yard sale—a super cool chick could sport them, too. Speaking of unisex(y), Aloha Rag teamed up with Jutta Neumann on a pair of sandals for gals and fellas. After the jump, a look at what's in stores now.
- @ownenyc: CROP TOPS by @clovercanyon now at OWEN #done and #done
- @oldhollywood: "We got stuff at the YARD SALE for you boys too!! This Saturday 12-6."
- @claire_fivestory: "The stores blossoming quite nicely today #prefallshere @ericksonbeamon #1ofakind"
- @americantwoshot: "Word. #twoshot #newproduct"
- @aloharag: "Jutta Neumann x AR collaboration sandals for men & women."
- @miniminimarket: "White magik @official_minkpink @speciesbythethousands #rachelcomey #levis #white"
- @verameat: "#bejewel yourself in some #Verameat #bling!"
- @alterbrooklyn: "Hello Castro sunglasses #sanfrancisco #style #castro"
- @antoinette_vintage: "Putting this in the window! #vintage Silk shantung bohemian dress $70 size S, Belt $20, Bag $48, Wooden necklace $45"
- @openingceremony: "Now in #OpeningCeremony stores + online: the red-hot #AlexanderWang Jade flat #sandals, our latest obsession!"
· All On The Racks posts [Racked NY]