Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Topshop Cutwork Mensy Fit Shorts,
- C. Wonder Cotton Chino Bermuda Short in White, $68 at C. Wonder
- Massimo Dutti Short, $98.50 at Massimo Dutti
- Banana Republic Tie-Front Short in Compass Orange, $49.50 at Banana Republic
- Keds at Opening Ceremony Blocked Seersucker Shorts, $84 (from $120) at Opening Ceremony
- Loft Cotton Shorts With 6" Inseam in Firebrick,
- Zara Printed Shorts, $59.50 at Zara
- Nolita Shorts, $52 at Pixie Market
- J. Crew 7" Chino Shorts in Neon Peach, $48 at J.Crew
- Saturday/Sunday Spacedye Cargo Shorts, $48 at Anthropologie
Depending on how corporate-y your office is, you might be able to sport your beach cut-offs at an investor meeting (we assume they're investing in your tech start up and admire your "new work style"), or you might be restricted to bearing nothing above the knee (sucks). We've attempted to span the range with ten shorts you can wear to work this summer, from an arty mirror print available at Pixie Market to a super conservative crisp white pair by C. Wonder. Click through our gallery above for all ten, and remember that models' thighs are way longer than the average person's.
· All Buy It Now posts