Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· Who's King Koopa at Couple-Owned Personnel of New York?
· The DVF Sale: Extended Through Sunday, With Markdowns
· Nine Places to Shop for Summer Sandals in NYC
· Young Guns Nom Khoi Le Has Crafted the Perfect Backpack
· The Line for the YSL Sample Sale Started at 11pm Last Night
· 12 City-Ready Caftans and Cover-Ups You Can Wear in Public
· There's Lots of Merch at the Helmut Lang Sample Sale in Soho