Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Crumpler is closing its West Village store with a clearance sale [Choosy Beggar]
· Celebrate gay pride week with themed fitness classes [Well+Good]
· Even Wal-Mart wants nothing to do with Paula Deen [Racked]
· Study reveals Banana Republic is #1 brand for cheating women [Fashionista]
· Toms donates 10 millionth pair of shoes [Telegraph UK]
· Elizabeth Taylor's first wedding dress sold for £121,875 [Telegraph UK]
· Breaking: Victoria Beckham smiled [Grazia]