Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Channel your inner seven-year-old with a pair of jelly sandals this summer. The throwback footwear—whose merits include durability, slip-resistance, and being waterproof—has been interpreted for adults by everyone from Forever 21 to Gucci. We found fourteen fresh styles ranging from elegant t-straps to neon statement-makers. There's really only one question left to ask at this point: do you think you're ready for this jelly?
- Tod's Jelly & Patent Leather Sandal in Blush, $128.62 (from $245) a
- Jack Rodgers Georgica Jelly Thong Sandal in Aqua,
- Mel for Forever 21 Studded Sandals in Pink/Neon Coral, $19.80
- Gucci Katina Rubber Thong in Jade, $180 at Saks Fifth Avenue
- Melissa for J. Crew T-Strap Sandals in Navy, $70 at J. Crew
- Sergio Rossi Cleo Jelly Sandals in Magenta, $275 at Saks Fifth
- Calvin Klein Jaelee Jelly Thong Sandals in Pale Green, $39 at
- BCBGeneration Calantha Flat Jelly Sandals in Black Multi, $49 at Ma
- Topshop Hello Black Strappy Jellies, $28
- Juicy Couture Wisp Flat Jelly Sandals in Red Sand, $68 at Macy's
- Salvatore Ferragamo Barbados Jelly Sandals in Deep Purple,
- Old Navy Jelly Sandals in High Voltage, $12.94
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked NY]