Summer Hair Products
- Windswept: Davines All In One Milk is a post-shower spray that uses roucou oil to detangle and moisturize—perfect after a windy boat trip or beach day. $28 at Takamichi Hair
- Humidity: Should frizz attack while on the run, grab a purse-sized Oribe Impermeable Anti-Humidity Spray. The brand made sure it was Miami-proof, so it should be able to handle your NYC locks with aplomb.
- Texture: The bottle says it all—fake that beachy texture all summer long, ye of limp locks. Evo Salty Dog Beach Cocktail Spray, $25 at B_Space.
- #BlondeProblems: Matrix Total Results Blonde Care Flash Filler Sheer Mist fills porous hair fibers caused by bleach to protect blondes from elements like chlorine that can turn hair brassy or green.
- Tangles: The Goody TangleFix Brush has flexible bristles for untangling your windswept mane after riding the Kingda Ka at Six Flags. The handheld grip makes it easier to control, and it's purse sized.
- Oil: Eliminate excess scalp oil that can come with humid days by using Epicuren Brazilian Propolis Shampoo. $24 for 8.4 oz at Haven
- Frizz: Mother Nature does some cruel things to curls in the summer. If frizz is your warm-weather nightmare, turn to Sally Hershberger's Hyper Hydration line. Keratin strengthens hair from the shaft, while argan and amla oils smooths out the uninte
- Dryness: A blend of grape, hibiscus, sesame, and argan oils combine for a moisturizing dry oil that's ripe for face, body, and hair. Show your ends a little love with Caudalie Divine Oil,