Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Mociun one-of-a-kind gray sapphire stone cluster ring, $2,590
- Sylvie Bridal Collection 0.30 Center Diamond Engagement ring, $2,115 at Greenwich Jewelers
- Digby & Iona Kira ring, $1,150
- Bittersweets NY Twig Ring, $2,800 at Catbird
- 1950's original European Diamond two tone gold engagement ring, $2,300 at Elleven
- Anna Sheffield Hazeline Black Diamond, $2,500
- Erica Weiner Atomic Ring, $1,650
- Monique Péan Opal stud ring with white diamond pavé, $2,330
Not everyone has deep enough pockets to spend the equivalent of three months' salary on an engagement ring, and with so many talented local jewelers in New York City, there's really no need to go outside of your means when picking one out. We've rounded up eight stunning options under $3,000 from some of our favorite names in the bridal biz that are just as eye-catching as something that cost quadruple the price.
· All Weddings Week 2013 Posts [Racked NY]