Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
After months of planning various showers and parties, throwing down for coordinating dresses, and putting up with any bridezilla behavior you might have slipped in it, it's time to reward your loyal bridesmaids. Personalized, monogram, and initialed products are having a moment, and they make for a great way to commemorate the role your girls played in the big day. After the jump, find suggestions from an inexpensive but pretty West Elm jewelry box to a luxe, hand-painted Louis Vuitton passport holder.
- Customize Stubbs & Wootton slippers, $600 with each girl's initials—or a cute three letter word—and colors that match each personality
- West Elm's handsome Laquer Jewelry Boxes, from $49, won't break the bank
- A delicate ID bracelet by Bittersweets NY, from $120 at Catbird, can be customized with up to 12 characters for an inside joke, the date of the big day, or simply he
- Jennifer Zeuner's Integrated Initial Bangle,
- Present your crew with monogramed pajamas, $105 at J. Crew, for some much-needed shuteye before the big day.
- These Alex and Ani Initial Bangles are just $24 at Bloomingdale's