Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Custom shirt shop Manuel Racim opens in Tribeca [NYM]
· Old Banana Republic makes way for new Banana Republic [MUW]
· Ralph Lauren's sultry summer windows [Mizhattan]
· Britain's highest paid CEO is Burberry's Angela Ahrendts [Telegraph]
· Roberto Cavalli's Psychotic Love campaign [Style]
· Haider Ackermann to show at Men's Fashion Week in Paris [BoF]
· The LVMH-Hermès battle heats up with a new lawsuit [Vogue UK]