Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Sandqvist Ingo-Blue bag, $200 at Odin. Store locations here.
- F.S.C. Barber Nickel 3 Piece M3 Set with Pure Badger, $100, available at F.S.C. Barber in Williamsburg, 101 N.
- Moshi Versacover Origami Case For Ipad Mini,
- 6oz. flask, $85 at Carson Street Clothiers
- Veras Santander Mesh Shoe, $95 at C.H.C.M.
- Moscot Beaumont sunglasses, $275
- Cadet Patrol Bowtie, $68, available at the East Village and Williamsburg stores
Just a friendly reminder: Father's Day is this Sunday. Since we're really in no position to tell you what to buy your 60-year-old father, we've rounded up a few of our favorite local men's stores for the "new dad" in your life: whether that be your brother, your best friend, or the father of your own child. Skip the socks this year, and instead opt for a cool iPad case, a shaving kit, or better yet, a flask. In the gallery above, we've pulled together seven suggestions you can easily pick up before the weekend.
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked NY]