Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Bar III Three-Quarter-Sleeve Antique-Lace A-Line,
- White Out Lace Dress, $62 at Pixie Market
- Topshop Ball and Chain Midi Dress,
- Forever 21 Lace Spaghetti Strap Dress, $27.80
- Zara Long Lace Dress, $89.90
- Pearls of Wisdom Dress, $72 at Dalaga Brooklyn
- Kensie Sleeveless High-Neck Lace Dress,
- American Apparel Linen Sun Dress, $70
If you're going to add one piece your wardrobe this spring, may we suggest the surprisingly hardworking little white dress? Don't knock her down for being too prim, or dainty, or high-maintenance: the LWD layers up like a pro, holds her own in the heat, and can navigate situations from casual (flat sandals, favorite jewelry, brunch) to shmancy (statement shoes, designer clutch, charity gala). And what makes a better complement your (impending) tan?
The ultimate blank canvas, you've got limitless options with the right pick. From a sweet eyelet mini available at Pixie Market to a tough ball-and-chain accented Topshop midi, we've rounded up eight LWDs for all tastes. And just because we've got you like that, everything's under $100.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked NY]