- The New Tortoise: Retrosuperfuture Giaguaro Puma Sunglasses, $228 at The Reformation
- The New Tortoise: Warby Parker Boyd in marbled charcoal, $95
- The New Tortoise: Prism Buenos Aires Sunglasses, $345 at Owen
- The New Tortoise: Oliver Peoples Sofee, $380 at Edon Manor
- Transparent: Thierry Lasry Sexxxy Sunglasses, $435 at Dagny + Barstow
- Transparent: H&M Sunglasses, $7.90
- Sunettes Solid Gradation Sunglasses, $175 at Muleh
- Transparent: Forever 21 Mirrored Round Sunglasses in pink/clear, $5.80
- Metal-Accented Round: Le Specs Wasteland Sunglasses, $41.40 at Life:Curated
- Metal-Accented Round: Garrett Leight Louella 51 in maple tortoise,
- Metal-Accented Round: Urban Outfitters Purr-Fect Metal Sunglasses, $18
- Metal-Accented Round: Moscot Duchess in khaki, $275
You're probably sun-savvy enough to know that you should be wearing sunglasses year round (or you just like to hide from strangers during daylight hours, we get it), so this isn't a "welcome to summer, better get some sunglasses" post. This is a "it's finally inching towards summer, you definitely deserve a new pair of sunnies" post. Got it? Good.
Moving on: man, there are a zillion kinds of sunglasses out there. In the gallery above, we've rounded up a three of our favorite trends for the season: the new tortoise, transparent frames, and metal-acccented round shapes. Click through for all tweleve styles.
· All Buy It Now posts