Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- The New Tortoise: Retrosuperfuture Giaguaro Puma Sunglasses, $228 at The Reformation
- The New Tortoise: Warby Parker Boyd in marbled charcoal, $95
- The New Tortoise: Prism Buenos Aires Sunglasses, $345 at Owen
- The New Tortoise: Oliver Peoples Sofee, $380 at Edon Manor
- Transparent: Thierry Lasry Sexxxy Sunglasses, $435 at Dagny + Barstow
- Transparent: H&M Sunglasses, $7.90
- Sunettes Solid Gradation Sunglasses, $175 at Muleh
- Transparent: Forever 21 Mirrored Round Sunglasses in pink/clear, $5.80
- Metal-Accented Round: Le Specs Wasteland Sunglasses, $41.40 at Life:Curated
- Metal-Accented Round: Garrett Leight Louella 51 in maple tortoise,
- Metal-Accented Round: Urban Outfitters Purr-Fect Metal Sunglasses, $18
- Metal-Accented Round: Moscot Duchess in khaki, $275
You're probably sun-savvy enough to know that you should be wearing sunglasses year round (or you just like to hide from strangers during daylight hours, we get it), so this isn't a "welcome to summer, better get some sunglasses" post. This is a "it's finally inching towards summer, you definitely deserve a new pair of sunnies" post. Got it? Good.
Moving on: man, there are a zillion kinds of sunglasses out there. In the gallery above, we've rounded up a three of our favorite trends for the season: the new tortoise, transparent frames, and metal-acccented round shapes. Click through for all tweleve styles.
· All Buy It Now posts