Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Party Bites, a series we've borrowed from our sister site where fancy people at glamourous parties answer our probing questions.
- Rob, designer
- Lauren, preschool teacher
- Ben, architect
- L: Melinda, sweater designer; R: Mary, sweater designer and gallery director
- Shawn, A&R at Wind Up Records
- Bryan, social media at Wind Up Records
- Trung, founder of Contra Mag
- Ruari, PR for Want Agency
- Nick, actor
- Anna, leadership coach
- Caleb, coach at Street Soccer USA
Nudie Jeans has twelve years in the denim business under their belt, and to celebrate they've set up an installation within Brooklyn Denim Co. in Williamsburg. The pop up launched with a party last night where bands played, videos were projected, and beers were cracked. Armed with a cold one and inspired by the brand's name, we broke the ice with fellow partygoers by asking them, "When was the last time you were nude in Brooklyn?" Showers, co-worker confessionals, and holographic clothing are among the answers in the gallery above.—Reporting by Dana Melanz
· All Party Bites posts [Racked NY]