Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Wondering what's in store at your favorite boutiques? Look no further than Instagram—heck, we'll even do it for you. In On the Racks, we scan the 'gram for some of the latest offerings from the best shops in the city.
@miniminimarket: "A little denim on denim action for your weekend! #mink pink #cheapmonday #maguba"
This week, we found a ton of great buys from a few local shops (like Mini Mini Market and Reformation), as well as picks from a few bigger players like Helmut Lang and Rag & Bone. Given that the weather's been less than predictable, we've included everything from supple leathers, lacy dresses, and summertime sandals.
- @rag_bone: "Our new perforated leather Pilot bag is now available to shop in stores and online"
- @ericaweiner: "Based on an antique safety pin, these earlobe-hugging hoop earrings come in rose gold fill, yellow gold fill, and sterling silver. $65/pair."
- @shopdolcevita: "Our #springsale is on! Stock up on wear-them-anywhere wedges for under $100!"
- @dvf: "Amazing Lace: The Classic Zarita"
- @helmutlang: "#MemorialDay Essential: the Husk Motion Leather Combo Jacket. Available @ 93 Mercer St. Call 212.242.3240"
- @reformation: "The Plum 2 Piece. Not much to think about. #plumtwopiece."
- @stevenalan: "Superheroes just flew into our Home Shop. Eco-friendly dolls, masks, and capes by @kathryndaveydesign."