Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Louboutin files another red-sole lawsuit [The Fashion Law]
· Journey through a vintage Banana Republic catalog [SCA]
· Apple CEO hints at game-changing wearable devices [BoF]
· InStyle, Vogue, Elle lead the pack in ad pages for 2013 [Fashionista]
· The best red carpet moments from Cannes [The Cut]
· How globalization has hit the Canadian apparel industry [The Star]