Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Kirsten Dunst gets personal for Wren's capsule collection [Style.com]
· Should designer eyewear be threatened by 3D printing? [BoF]
· 28 dreamy all-white outfits for spring and summer [Buzzfeed]
· Azzedine Alaia's menswear debut is for the opera [Vogue UK]
· The Chanel hula hoop bag gets a Vogue cover [TFS]
· Suzy Menkes to auction her personal wardrobe at Christie's [Telegraph]