Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Image via Fashion Gone Rogue
Despite today's rain, summer is coming. Along with ditching jeans for cut-offs, you might want to think about lightening up your makeup routine for the warmer days ahead. Swap your foundation for something sheer—but armed with SPF—for low-maintenance sunny days. After the jump, eight easy picks from BBs to bronzers for super simple summer skin.
- bareMinerals Bronzing Mineral Veil Finishing Powder Broad Spectrum SPF 25, $20
- Kiehl's BB Cream - Actively Correcting and Beautifying with SPF 50 PA+++, $37
- Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Mineral Powder Foundation Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 20,
- NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30, $42 at Bluemercury
- Cargo Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20,
- Benefit You Rebel Lite Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15, $30
- Ren Satin Perfection BB Cream, $38 at Space.NK
- Laura Mercier, Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20, $43