Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- MHL by Margaret Howell Welded Tote in orange, $140
- Reformation Capri Jumper, $198
- New Balance 501 (Men's), $64.99 at the New Balance Store
- Massimo Dutti Nylon Parka with Quilted Detailing, $128.00
- Stella McCartney 4039 sunglasses, $190 at Stella McCartney Soho
- Lauren Moffatt Birdie Dress, $281 at Article&
- Kakadu Justin Wool Felt in taupe, $85 at Gargyle
- Numph Paint Splatter Surplus Jacket, $80 at Babel Fair
- Gargyle Elwood in bordeaux/black, $495 at Gargyle
- d.RA Audrey Sweater, $95 at Babel Fair
- Koral Pin Up Short in 48 Month, $189 at 25 Park
- Princess Vera Wang Camouflage Jacket, $58 at Kohls
Hang in there: the long weekend is almost here. Hopefully you're headed out of the city to enjoy a little nature (outdoor drinking). Earlier in the week we suggested some seaside wares, and now we're here to pack you for a weekend away in the mountains. There's just too much camouflage on the market to ignore the opportunity to wear it in the real, actual woods.
If you're hardcore roughing it, New Balance's blue camouflage sneakers should help you traverse the trails. Doing more of a "rustic retreat" than straight-up camping? Lauren Moffatt's denim dress with rows of bright flowers should do the trick. In the gallery above, find mountain-inspired picks from wood-print Stella McCartney sunnies to cutoffs by Koral.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked NY]