Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Target has launched an in-house bridal collection [Racked]
· Leggings brand is suing Lindsay Lohan for $5 million [HuffPo]
· Taylor Swift and Rebecca Minkoff's designer challenge [Diet Coke]
· Burberry's credits Romeo Beckham ads in part for record profits [The Drum]
· Fendi will unveil a Karl Lagerfeld photography exhibit for Couture Week [WWD]
· What to do with the massive, unruly wardrobe that Anna Piaggi left? [WSJ]