Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- C Wonder Interlocking Rope Necklace, $78
- Samantha Pleet Expedition Shorts, $260 at Honey in the Rough
- Massimo Dutti Striped Bikini, $69.50
- J. Crew Panama Hat in natural, $58
- Steven Alan Dudley Sunglasses in olive,
- Rag & Bone Diem Oversized Pullover in mint, $275
- Reformation Star Skirt, $178
- Tibi Stripe Tie Top, $275
- Doug Johnston Hawla Tote, $22
- Bags in Progress Tote Organizer, $52 at French Garment Cleaners
- Joie Flat Thong Sandal, $115 at Bloomingdale's
- Davines’ No. 14 Sea Salt Primer for Wizards, $21.95 at Takamichi Hair
- Topshop White Patchwork Cover Up,
- Valentine Gauthier Igor pant in cloud print, $216 at New York Look
- Zara Shark Print T-Shirt, $19.90
- Vans Ynes Open Mesh Sneaker, $60 at Urban Outfitters
- Coleman Waterproof HD Pocket Camera, $89 at B&H
Pro tip: get the heck out of NYC on long weekends. If your Memorial Day plans—which hopefully begin with a Summer Friday, the greatest invention of all time—involve hitting the seaside, might we suggest a few items to pack?
The simplest way to pack for a weekend away is to pick a simple color story and stick to it. In honor of the sea, we've selected dusty blues, sandy neutrals, and the requisite nautical stripe (or two). Click through our gallery for a breezy skirt from The Reformation, brilliant tote organizers by Bags in Progress, and a waterproof camera. Beached in your apartment all weekend? Spritz some Davines' Sea Salt Primer in your hair and fake the vacation.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked NY]