Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Silk faille strapless dress in kelp, $175 (was $750)
- Silk faille strapless dress in black, $175 (was $750)
- Heavy CDC Sleeveless Dress in ivory/black, $125 (from $385)
- Variegated Stripe Knit Pleated Dress, $125 (from $385)
- Solid Silk Pleated Pant in Marine Blue (also available in Lavender or Black), $75 (was $350)
- Fade Out Stripe Pant, $75 (was $350)
The kind folks at Tibi gave us a sneak peak at what will line the racks at their 70% off sample sale kicking off tomorrow. Dresses from event-worthy—a strapless silk faille number for $175—to everyday workhorse—the variegated stripe short sleeve knit dress $125—and silk pants at $75 definitely whet the appetite for some new closet additions.
Last season's sale definitely didn't disappoint: stock was abundant and much of the pricing hit discounts of greater than 70% off. Click through our gallery above for a look at the merch, with pricing.
· Dealfeed: Tibi [Racked NY]
· Your Guide to May's Sample Sales [Racked NY]
· Prices at the Tibi Sale Started Low, and They're Getting Lower [Racked NY]