Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· Self Edge's Cofounder Busts All the Myths About Japanese Denim
· Thirteen Places to Shop for Bathing Suits in New York City
· Inside Chelsea Market's Theory, Theyskens' Theory Sample Sale
· Checking In On Clothingline's Theory, Theyskens' Theory Sale
· Florals, Frills, and Femme Touches: Eight Bikinis For the Romantic
· The News Showroom Sample Sale's $10 Deals Are Back!
· Regarding the Giant Shirt Hanging Outside Maryam Nassir Zadeh
· A Better Looking Seeing Soho: Three New Eyewear Shops