Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· The Past Lives of the Clothes at AuH20, as Told by a Psychic
· Meet the Official Racked Young Guns Selection Committee!
· The $11 BB Cream Worth Trading in Your Foundation For
· The Line for the Manolo Blahnik Sample Sale Began at 6am
· STFU: Target's Next Collaboration Is With Phillip Lim!
· If You Wear Them, Spring Will Come: White Dresses Under $100
· MoMA's NYC Collection Has Unique, Affordable Gifts Covered
· The Comme des Garçons Archival Sale Will Blow Your Mind