Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· How Vera Wang launched a bridal coup, according to Vera Wang [BoF]
· Procrastinate with FarFetch's shoppable video #digitaldressup [Farfetch]
· Are advertisers getting better at tracking users across multiple devices? [WSJ]
· This shirt on Kickstarter only requires one wash a year [Complex]
· French YSL muse set to auction haute couture wardrobe [Telegraph]
· One label from the sixties gets a mail order revival [Vogue UK]